"At the doorstep of Porto's largest hub"
The Olimpo Project is located just a few minutes away from a vast complex of universities and health care centers with more than 45,000 students, professors, highly educated individuals, doctors, nurses, and technicians. Around 35,000 teachers, technicians, and students attend the university hub near the Olimpo project every day. 20% of the students are foreigners and need housing. Hospital São João has more than 10,000 employees.
With a constant soraing demand for quality, yet affordable living solutions, the Olimpo project, offers its residents a 12,000 sqm plot of land, inserted in thousands of sqm of green area gardens, with a 200 sqm private condominium room for studying, bonding & socializing, relaxing & meditating. The aforementioned turns this remarkably uncommon project to the best and most attractive alternative. The Olimpo project has a bus stop at the doorstep and is about 700 m from the São João Hospital metro station. Nearby the Olimpo project, many restaurants like McDonald’s are about 3 minutes away. Bars and grocery stores can also be found within a 2-minute walk.
"Olimpo & Central Park Asprela"
With works already began, the ambitious complex, Central Park Asprela, connects the various faculties and research centers of the University of Porto existing in the Asprela hub.
Projecting on a total area of over 60,000 m2, located between UPTEC – Science and Technology Park of the U.Porto and the Faculty of Sports (FADEUP), the future park will include hundreds of trees, two streams and several spaces – including a soccer field and a cafeteria – specially designed for strolling, studying or resting after a day’s work.
The “neighboring” facilities also include UPTEC, the Institute for Research and Innovation in Health (i3S), the e-Learning Café da Asprela or the Luís Falcão Pavilion.
It will therefore be a large part of the U.Porto community that will directly benefit from a unique landscaped space in Porto, especially designed for the circulation (on foot or by bicycle) of the tens of thousands of people who, daily, study and work in this area of the city.
A privileged location with a vast network of public transport, a great offer of services, and excellent commercial diversity.
- Aliados Avenue – 10 min
- University Campuses/Medical Centers – 3 min
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION / HEALTH CARE
- Eiffel Bridge/Ribeira – 13 min
- Casa da Música – 10 min
- Clérigos Tower/Lello library – 12 min
- City Park – 13 min
- The Serralves Parque & Museum – 12 min
- Crystal Palace Gardens – 10 min
- Sé do Porto – 13 min
- Matosinhos Beach – 12 min
- Leça da Palmeira – 11 min
LEISURE AND SANDY BEACHES
- Cais de Gaia – “WOW” world of wine – 14 min
PORTO WINE CAVES
- Estádio do Dragão – 10 min
- IPO – Porto
- Hospital S. Joao
- UPT – Universidade Portucalense
- ISEP – Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto
- ESS – Escola Superior de Saúde
- FADEUP – Faculdade de Desporto da Universidade do Porto
- FEP – Faculdade de Economia da Universidade do Porto
- FPCE – Faculdade de Psicologia e de Ciências da Educação da Universidade do Porto
- ESEP – Escola Superior de Enfermagem do Porto
- FMUP – Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade do Porto
- FMDUP – Faculdade de Medicina Dentária da Universidade do Porto
- ESEIPP – Escola Superior de Educação do Instituto Politécnico do Porto
- FEUP – Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto
- UFP – Universidade Fernando Pessoa
- ISCAP – Instituto Superior de Contabilidade e Administração do Porto
- UPTEC – Parque da Ciência e da Tecnologia da Universidade do porto
- i3S – Instituto de Investigação e Inovação em Saúde da Universidade do Porto